About Me

A first time mum blogging the journey.

Friday 5 April 2013

Lovely Pitta.

So I thought it was time for a weaning update.  We have been doing baby led weaning and it's been great.  Poppy will eat anything, mealtimes are a joy and you can all eat the same things without having to purée anything. Check out my older posts on weaning if you are just eating started with weaning.  Broccoli florets are definitely a favourite, closely followed by peanut butter on toast, banana bread and natural yoghurt.  A new store cupboard essential for us is pitta bread.  It comes in a sealed packet so is always there in case of emergencies.  I toast or grill the pita breads and cut them into strips so they are easy to hold. Although now she's a great little chomper I try a few different shapes to give her a challenge. 


Sometimes I spread something on the pitta bread such as cream cheese or mashed avocado.




No comments:

Post a Comment